Facility & Company Information > Three Mile Island (TMI)

Lodging Three Mile Island

(1/4) > >>

khahn823:
I am looking for an apartment during the the outage any help would be greatly appreciated

HoJoHarrisburg:
The Howard Johnson Harrisburg is about 10 minutes from TMI.  We have provided accommodations for many workers during previous outages.  All rooms will have microwaves/refrigerators.  Special rates by calling 717-564-6300.  Ask for TMI Shutdown rates.  More information about our hotel available on our website, www.harrisburghotels.com.

Sdoud:
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg is brand new and will be opening their doors in September. I am the Director of Sales for a different Candlewood but I have arranged for great rates for all those coming in to TMI. They have fully equipped kitchens in every room with full size refrigerators in addition to free use of the laundry facilities. They have set up rates for a room with a queen bed of $49.99 per night and for double beds just $64.99
Those are unbelievable rates for a place that has everything they have to offer. Here are the different ways you can book.
book on line with this link: http://www.ihg.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=CW&hotelCode=MDTLM&_corpId=100191831&_rateCode=ILSHV
Call 1-800-Candlewood Ask for the TMI Exelon rate

If you have any problems you can call the DOS for that hotel on her cell: (717) 579-0728 or her email at janet.rozzi@dellisart.com or they you can contact the manager Aimee on her cell at : (215) 609-7863 or her email at: aimee.burgunder@dellisart.com
I'm confident they will take good care of you!

Sparky1201:

--- Quote from: Nuclear NASCAR on Jun 28, 2009, 11:59 ---Please post lodging information for Three Mile Island (TMI) here.

--- End quote ---

I am staying at the Super 8 in Harrisburg. Phone Number is 717-564-7790 or Super 8 @ 1-800-800-8000 or the website for the hotel is www.super8HarrisburgHersey.co m or corporate is www.super8.com

It is $250 per week single and $280 pe week double plus tax.  Coffemaker,ironing board, wireless internet, Large college fridge but no freezer, no microwave in room;one in lobby. Motel is 9.5miles from plant.  Plant address is 4477 River Road, Middletown,PA  17057 :)

candlewoodhbg:
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg hosted many Exelon employees in 2009 for the outage. Each suites has fully equipped kitchens with full size refrigerators in addition to free use of the laundry facilities, fitness center, outdoor patio and grilling area and indoor pool & hot tub. They have set up rates for a room with a single queen bed of $49.99 per night  and for 2 queen bed suite just $64.99.Those are unbelievable rates for a place that has everything they have to offer. To make reservations for the upcoming 2011 outage please contact the hotel directly at 717-652-7800 and ask for the EXELON rate.
You can contact the manager Aimee va her email at: aimee.burgunder@dellisart.com if you have any issues or questions.
I'm confident they will take good care of you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version