Facility & Company Information > Three Mile Island (TMI)

Lodging Three Mile Island

<< < (2/4) > >>

hbgdos:
The Staybridge Suites is a new hotel in Harrisburg, PA. Just opened in April 2009. The Staybridge Suites is an extended stay property with kitchenettes in ALL of the rooms. Free FULL hot breakfast buffet every morning and a complimentary light dinner three nights a week.

Call the hotel directly to inquire about Three Mile Island outage rates.

Phone: 717-233-3304
Extension: 152

www.staybridgesuites.com/harrisburgpa

BKD:
House share wanted for the TMI Outage.
We are 2 so far and onsite looking for a furnished house with at least 4/5 or more bedrooms.
Middletown, Hummelstown, Elizabethtown and the surrounding areas preferred.

Contact Manorville425@gmail.com for faster contact

radbitch:

--- Quote from: HoJoHarrisburg on Jul 20, 2009, 04:19 ---The Howard Johnson Harrisburg is about 10 minutes from TMI.  We have provided accommodations for many workers during previous outages.  All rooms will have microwaves/refrigerators.  Special rates by calling 717-564-6300.  Ask for TMI Shutdown rates.  More information about our hotel available on our website, www.harrisburghotels.com.

--- End quote ---

Can anyone tell me if this HoJo is a decent place to stay for the upcoming outage? TIA

OldHP:

--- Quote from: radbitch on Oct 04, 2011, 01:14 ---
Can anyone tell me if this HoJo is a decent place to stay for the upcoming outage? TIA

--- End quote ---

It was, although I can't speak for reciently!  Convenient to most of what you need!

radbitch:

--- Quote from: OldHP on Oct 04, 2011, 06:21 ---It was, although I can't speak for reciently!  Convenient to most of what you need!

--- End quote ---

Thank you  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version