Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu HAIRDUDE has a new novel in the bookstores!

Author Topic: HAIRDUDE has a new novel in the bookstores!  (Read 8118 times)

HAIRDUDE

HAIRDUDE has a new novel in the bookstores!
« on: Jun 30, 2009, 12:54 »
Yup folks ... I'm at it again! My second novel is in bookstores right now. "Dark Gardener" can be found on Amazon, BDalton, Borders etc. etc. etc. God knows why, but they seem eager to publish just about anything I scribble down. Just punch in "F.W. Shannon" in the author search in amazon and you'll find both of my books. Enjoy!
Floyd "Billy" Flanigan (HAIRDUDE)

HAIRDUDE

Re: HAIRDUDE has a new novel in the bookstores!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2009, 03:23 »
Thanx Bro. I'll work on a new back jacket pic for the next one  : )

Offline Sledhead

• Light User
  • They laugh at us because we are Different,  We laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME !!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2009, 03:38 »
Yup folks ... I'm at it again! My second novel is in bookstores right now. "Dark Gardener" can be found on Amazon, BDalton, Borders etc. etc. etc. God knows why, but they seem eager to publish just about anything I scribble down. Just punch in "F.W. Shannon" in the author search in amazon and you'll find both of my books. Enjoy!
Floyd "Billy" Flanigan (HAIRDUDE)

Floyd Flanigan of Prairie Island fame?

Good Work!

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2009, 05:48 »
Yup ... Same Floyd ... But "fame" ... ? Not me Bro. I'm just some guy.

Offline idrum4food

• Moderate User
  • If ya need air, rope, or wings to get ta where yur goin, ya don't need ta go.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2009, 03:15 »
Congrats!!!!
Still miss the jam sessions at Fernald. Good to hear your doing well.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2009, 12:53 »
Congrats to u Hairdude...
Hope to make it back to PI one of these days to get my copy signed!
oxox

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #6 on: Oct 16, 2009, 03:58 »
I'm not at PI anymore Kiddo. Moved to Long Island after the divorce. Come on out and see me sometime  : )

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #7 on: Oct 16, 2009, 04:31 »
Okay Marssim ... I put up a new pic ... Rainy day and crappy camera on my cell phone ... But better than the old one on here. I weighed about 40 pounds more in the old pic. This one looks more like I look now considering it's less than a week old  : ) Amazing how much weight you can drop when you get the big "D" ... She weighed 110 and I lost another 40 ... That's a total loss of 150 pounds of dead weight  :P

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?