Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike Hunter

Author Topic: Mike Hunter  (Read 9635 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Mike Hunter
« on: Jul 22, 2001, 03:33 »
Road tech since the 80's worked Rancho Seco, Hatch, Crystal River for a few, left us after something happen involving Vogtle. Was married to a wonderful Road tech Carrie, who I think is still in the biz.
Info provided by: Sawyer, P.M. (Paul)
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:53 by Rennhack »

HAIRDUDE

Re: Mike Hunter
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2002, 12:55 »
There was more to what happened to Mike in Georgia.....I was there. It sucked. He got a raw deal and it wasn't right. Those who were there know what I am talking about. I hope he's in a better place. He was a heck of a guy.

alphadude

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2002, 07:19 »
:-/Mike had a good heart and a run of bad luck.  He and Carrie worked for me during an outage and I liked them both.
Charlie D.

Doc_REM

« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2002, 12:46 »
Mike was a very good friend and we worked together at CR-3 and Hatch. He was one of the better tech's that I worked with, always there to give me a hand and help out anyway he could.
I was at Hatch when he left us for a much better place. It was very hard for Carrie and his brother, Cory. Forturnly,there were alot of friend there to help support both of them.
Our pray's still go out to them and to Mike.

hezabear

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2004, 03:42 »
 :'(I went to high school with mike in fla. He went to one school in the county and I the other. My mother remember Mike for she was a teacher at his school. Mike and I worked at a lot of Nuke plants together over the years .He was a good friend and a damm good HP tech. Have missed him with his passind and remember some of the good time we had. Mike my mother and father are with you know and I'm sure moms still trying to teach you. keep her on her toes and remeber the good times my friend.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2004, 01:21 »
i never knew Mike but my heart goes out to Carrie and Coy
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2004, 10:50 »
Worked with him at Turkey Point in early 80s, nice guy.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2004, 12:38 »
Just became a new member of nuke worker...and read about the replys of Mike Hunter.  I am still in the business, and our daughter, Kelly, is now 14 beautiful years old.  She is such a reflection of Mike.  Apprieciate all the kind words.    Carrie

hezabear

« Reply #8 on: Mar 31, 2004, 02:16 »
Good to hear that you and daughter are doing fine. It seems like yesterday that you and Mike were at I belive it was Trojan and you had that beautiful baby girl. Mike is missed by all that knew him.Brad :)

JeffHawk

« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2004, 10:13 »
Carrie,
There are a lot of us still out here that remember you and Mike. I was one of the lucky ones that knew you guys at Trojan. It's good to know you're still out there and doing well.

Jeff

greengoo

« Reply #10 on: Apr 04, 2004, 09:26 »
"When one who is loved is lost
We all bear the cost
It hits like a dead frost
When someone we love is lost"

-Greengoo

Carrie, We are all here for you and are truly sorry for your loss.  We hope that in time you will feel better.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?