Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Yarborough  

Author Topic: John Yarborough  (Read 5983 times)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
John Yarborough
« on: Apr 07, 2004, 10:03 »
We've lost another.

John Yarborough passed away this past Saturday of complications following a fall.  I knew him as a long term tech, instructor and curmudgeon that would wallop you with one hand and give you the shirt off his back with the other.
He's survived by his wife, Marie and his children.  Services are going to be held 10 a.m. Friday April 9, 2004 at the Rausch Funeral Home, 4405
Broomes Island Road,  Port Republic, MD. 

Condolences may be sent c/o Marie
Yarborough, P.O. Box 410, Solomons, MD 20688

Bear

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: John Yarborough
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2004, 08:35 »
bearspencer  is a point of contact if you knew John.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2004, 11:51 »
reposted for timeliness of action

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2004, 09:15 »
Sounds like a heck of a guy.  I wish I could have met him.  Bless his family & friends. 
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

smichaelh

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2004, 11:10 »
I couldn't have given a more accurate description of John.  He was a wonderful person, a good friend, and a joy to work beside.  Always willing to lend a hand when needed.
I'll miss him greatly.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #5 on: Apr 12, 2004, 02:20 »
john.... i haven't thought of you in quite a while.  now all the good thoughts of you are returning.  you'll be missed greatly.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

hezabear

« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2004, 02:23 »
Its always hard to hear that our small field of players has lost another one. I hope and pray that all Nuclear workers will stop and say a small prayer for John,his family and friends. My prayers are with you all.Brad

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?