Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu A Dirty Old Man
honeypot

Author Topic: A Dirty Old Man  (Read 1109 times)

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
A Dirty Old Man
« on: Apr 08, 2004, 01:35 »
A middle aged woman decides to have some cosmetic surgery for her birthday.  She spends about $5000.00 and is very pleased with the results.  One day on her way home she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper.  As she is paying the clerk she says,"I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"  "About 32" is the reply.  "I'm exactly 47" the woman says happily.  A little while later she is in McDonalds and asks the counter girl the very same question.  "About 29" the girl says.  The woman proudly replies "I am 47 years old".  Now she is feeling very good about herself.  The woman goes into a nearby drug store and is compelled to ask the clerk the same question.  The clerk replies "I'd guess about 30".  The woman is on top of the world at this point.  She leaves the drug store and is waiting for the bus when an old man sits down beside her to wait for the bus.  The woman cannot resist this opportunity and asks the old man "Pardon me sir, but how old do you think I am"?  The old man replies "Lady, I'm 78 years old and my eyes aren't what they used to be".  "I do however have a technique, while somewhat forward, that is a sure way to tell how old you are".  The woman asks him what this mysterious method may be.  The old man says "Well, it requires me to put my hands under your bra.  Then I can tell you exactly how old you are".  They wait in silence until the woman blurts out "Oh, okay.  Go ahead".  The old man slips his hands under her shirt and under her bra.  After several minutes she is getting impatient and says "Isn't that enough to be able to tell my age"?  The old man completes one last squeeze and removes his hands.  "Madam, you are 47 years old".  "That is simply incredible, how can you tell"?  The old man asks her to promise she won't get angry with him and he will reveal his secret.  "No, of course I won't get angry."  He replies, "I was behind you in McDonalds." ;)
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

harleygirl

Re: A Dirty Old Man
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2004, 11:42 »
+karma to you housepuke thanks for the laugh.... ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2004, 11:43 by Harley Girl »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?