Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Doug Taylor honeypot

Author Topic: Doug Taylor  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Doug Taylor
« on: Apr 14, 2004, 02:03 »
Doug Taylor recently passed away, days after a terrible auto accident. He was working as the Lab Manager for Shaw Environmental, formerly the IT Group, at Fernald. He had spent time in the Northwest as an RP. WPPPS, I believe. He was a great man and very well respected by his peers. He is survived by his wonderful wife, Rena Taylor, and 2 daughters. She is currently the Training Manager for Shaw at Fernald. God Bless.

hezabear

Re: Doug Taylor
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2004, 05:04 »
 :'(May all our prayers be with her and the kids at this time. It is always sad to hear of a Tech passing on. This business is a lot smaller than we think at times.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2004, 07:36 »
Thanks, Brad.
I have a correction to post. Rena worked at WPPPS, and Doug was at Hanford.

Offline dose4dollars

• Light User
  • Cleveland Browns #1- Always a loyal fan
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2004, 09:18 »
Rena,

I am sorry for your loss. I don't know if you remember me, but I was the first Lab Manager at Fernald for the OU1 project.   

I feel your sorrow, and ask that you place your trust in one God, and let him guide you and the girls.

Tim

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?