Facility & Company Information > Bartlett

DOE & Commercial Power Plant Work Force Integration

(1/2) > >>

Rennhack:
I just read a posting by Bartlett in the job board, that I found interesting.  What do you think about it?

http://www.nukeworker.com/job/view.php?job_id=9619

--- Quote ---Bartlett is in the unique position to offer year round work for Senior Health Physics Technicians starting now. Hanford & Savannah River Site have both agreed to work with Bartlett to schedule technicians to be able to report to their sites for training and work, transfer out to work the outage season, and return upon completion of the outage assignment. Duration consists of a minimum commitment of 11 cumulative months work at the Hanford site.

The integration of workers assigned to long term projects into short term outage support is a tried and true practice that gives the individual not only the long term benefit of a steady income but also the benefit of outage work. We evaluated key areas to determine impact on technician benefits and put the frequently asked questions on the Hanford Blog of the Bartlett website. The Savannah River blog site with a list of FAQ’s should be up and running by the end of the week

Significant Benefits include:

Ability to manage insurance costs by limiting COBRA exposure
Accruement of vacation time will continue thru transition period
Stability of long term work supplemented by outage overtime

If qualified SHP or RCT, available for long & short term work, and interested in more details contact our office – 800-225-0385 and ask for recruiting or send your resume to nuclear@bartlettinc.com.
--- End quote ---

Personally, If I was a single guy again, doing the SR. HP thing, I would jump on this.

Already Gone:
Me too.  Looks like some folks are thinking about the big picture here.

Dave Warren:
Outages and then go to South Carolina?

You'd have to be drunk not to jump on this game.....or married.

retired nuke:
Once again, Blue's large scale allows them to negotiate a deal that benefits both - and the roadies can have a home....and the road. ;D
Now how to get the summer off...... ;)

stormgoalie:
Wow, sounds like a great plan if one were inclined to take the opportunity.  I know that if I were still working in the U.S. and as a single gent this would definately appeal to me. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version