Career Path > NRC

Power Plant Union Questions [Merged]

(1/7) > >>

tonynuke:
I am looking for the lowdown on power plant unions, specifically in my case ... at the northern IL Exelon plants, from a house persons point of view.  Good deal, bad deal, or really doesnt matter?  I appreciate all input. 

P.S. If anyone who works/has worked at one of these plants sees this ... drop me a message with a little info about the area if ya dont mind.

Have a great day! :)

swanssong:
Tonynuke, Wake up and take a look around you. The legislature that this Bush administration is shoving down the workers throats isn't exactly good for the people who work without representation. You are far better off working under a contract than without.

DJ@Retired:
I like to reply to this. but my Karma might take a big hit again. All I'll say is buy American. God Bless DJ :)

Roll Tide:
+Karma Tonynuke,
This could be a hot topic!

Specific information should come from the knowledgeable sources: PM DJ@Clinton for the private details.

DJ, I was car shopping the other day. Should I buy a Honda built in Alabama or a Chrysler made in Mexico? I just want to support my fellow American workers!

Nuclear NASCAR:

--- Quote from: Roll Tide on Apr 27, 2004, 12:05 ---+Karma Tonynuke,
This could be a hot topic!

Specific information should come from the knowledgeable sources: PM DJ@Clinton for the private details.

DJ, I was car shopping the other day. Should I buy a Honda built in Alabama or a Chrysler made in Mexico? I just want to support my fellow American workers!

--- End quote ---

Just buy a Dodge made in Missouri and you'll be OK!!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version