Career Path > NRC

Power Plant Union Questions [Merged]

<< < (3/7) > >>

DJ@Retired:
Good Question Tide! How about the pants your wear or the sneaker you play ball in. Even better the gas you put in your car! I'd buy the Honda!
--- Quote from: Roll Tide on Apr 27, 2004, 12:05 ---+Karma Tonynuke,
This could be a hot topic!

Specific information should come from the knowledgeable sources: PM DJ@Clinton for the private details.

DJ, I was car shopping the other day. Should I buy a Honda built in Alabama or a Chrysler made in Mexico? I just want to support my fellow American workers!

--- End quote ---

EdwardR:
This post is appropriate to begin a thread in the Donors area only.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=2129

---ROLL TIDE

tonynuke:
Wow, talk about a can of worms! 

DainJer:

--- Quote from: lowlrc on Apr 27, 2004, 05:10 ---If you like stagnating air, tornadoes sirens, old style beer and bad food you'll like the surrounding area. One a positive note, the people for the most part, are great. The plants themselves, on a scale of one to ten rate a one (one being the lowest) and the low rating is due to the fact that the union workers are the biggest bunch of a-holes I have ever worked with.

--- End quote ---

Is this all Unions..or Most...be more specific about the plant and the Trade...please.

Cause I could be one of those A**holes :)

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: tonynuke on Apr 27, 2004, 06:15 ---Wow, talk about a can of worms! 

--- End quote ---

Actually, it is the tip of the iceberg. This thread is in danger of being moved to PolySci, which is a "Donors only" area.

That's why I suggested a Personal Message.

On the other hand, each site has a thread dedicated to "Rate a site", "Talk about a site", and our latest addition "Local flavor". Particular information on each site can be found on those threads, and many are willing to respond to those general questions when it regards a particular site!

Get the information you need, then pursue your goals!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version