Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I finally brought her home! honeypot

Author Topic: I finally brought her home!  (Read 5600 times)

thenuttyneutron

I finally brought her home!
« on: Aug 18, 2009, 04:37 »
Early on Sunday morning my first born arrived.  She is now safe at home with my wife and me.  Her proud parents are very happy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: I finally brought her home!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2009, 04:46 »
What a beautiful little girl, what did you name her? Congrats!!!!

thenuttyneutron

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2009, 04:48 »
Claire  :)

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2009, 05:21 »
Congratulations, Claire is absolutely precious!!!

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2009, 06:57 »
Claire  :)

What a beautiful name... my youngest gr.daughter is Althea Clare ( her mother opted to spell it this way as our family came from County Clare Ireland).

Offline johnnieslingshot

• Moderate User
  • Let's go bowl-diving
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2009, 06:51 »
Congratulations!!!!!

Your Circle of Love is now complete (your birth, your first treasured gift from your mom/dad, your first love, your marriage, and now the birth of your child). 

Although my "babies" are now 22 and 18 I will always cherish the memories of those first months after bringing them home.  The first time I changed a diaper I thought:  Man! I can't believe I am changing a diaper.   A year later it was done without thinking about it.  So many new things to learn  and new doubts, but the joy the child brings to your heart will always bring  you through.

God bless,
Slingshot

itsaparent

« Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2009, 04:33 »
Claire is beautiful, and very cute with her binkie.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?