Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuke 6 yr PPWS seperating in 2 months  

Author Topic: Nuke 6 yr PPWS seperating in 2 months  (Read 4281 times)

luke.jolitz

Nuke 6 yr PPWS seperating in 2 months
« on: Aug 21, 2009, 04:32 »
I have 2 months left in the Navy.  I have qualified everything up to and including PPWS.  Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here?

Fermi2

Re: Nuke 6 yr PPWS seperating in 2 months
« Reply #1 on: Aug 21, 2009, 04:49 »
Yeah try the search function!

Offline Creeker

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2009, 04:38 »
Read the PM I sent you...

Bill

co60slr

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2009, 06:38 »
I have 2 months left in the Navy.  I have qualified everything up to and including PPWS.  Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here?

"Go get 'em tiger".... 
http://jobview.monster.com/Operations-Supervisor-Senior-Reactor-Operator-ILT-Class-Job-Byron-IL-US-82325667.aspx

(Note:  Byron may be too soon for you.  But...most importantly, you HAVE to be willing to go to Utilities that are "classing up" when you need to start working).

Co60

luke.jolitz

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2009, 09:51 »
I want to go to Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Illinois although i prefer Wisconsin.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?