Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Will I find a job? honeypot

Author Topic: Will I find a job?  (Read 4435 times)

eviljim35

Will I find a job?
« on: Aug 27, 2009, 04:27 »
I am currently in school for nuclear program. It's entry level, but I have some stuff on my background and would like thoughts on whether I will get hired or not. I have a DUI, contempt of court, and drug paraphanelia all of which were misdemeanors and I have taken care of everything. I'm currently 27 and all that happened before I was 21. What are my chances?

thenuttyneutron

Re: Will I find a job?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2009, 04:43 »
The only thing I can tell you for sure is to be 100% honest when filling out paper work.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2009, 04:47 »
There are those that have overcome much worse.  Just be honest when filling out your applications.  You certainly won't want to omit something only to have it come back to bite you in the butt.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Offline dinutt

• RPT (HP)
  • Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2009, 05:39 »
 8) DITTO DITTO DITTO ! on Lorrie and Nutty Neutron's suggestion!!!!!good luck as well!!!

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2009, 01:29 »
 There are plenty of people with clearances that have done much worse than that. It has been my experience that telling the truth about this is the only way to get a clearance. I know some good Techs that can't get a clearance because they ommited some minor legal problem that they had.  Just remember "if you did it they can find it". Be sure and read the questions carefully because some of them say Have you ever and some will say in the last 5 years have you been arrested. Hope this info helps you in some small way.

johnnyreb

« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2009, 11:27 »
 theres a rpss supervisor in ohio with multiple duis and a felony hit and run. the last site he worked let him take vacation time while he was in jail and kept him with no penalty

dynamike

« Reply #6 on: Aug 31, 2009, 01:56 »
theres a rpss supervisor in ohio with multiple duis and a felony hit and run. the last site he worked let him take vacation time while he was in jail and kept him with no penalty
And he kept his clearance?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?