Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker Menu Help

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3419 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
« on: Sep 02, 2009, 03:59 »
I got this website from my local union hall and I have a couple of questions. I am interested in getting my nuclear training but I am unsure how to do it. Could you help me or refer me to someone who can? Thank you for your time.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

  • Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • *
  • Posts: 935
  • Total likes: 12
  • Karma: 3092
  • Gender: Male
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2009, 07:40 »
A few questions might help get you some answers.  What craft are you in?  What type of training are you looking to obtain?  Are you hoping to work refuel outages or to get a house job at a nuke plant? 

If you are looking to work outages your radworker training is usually given onsite, sometimes at a Union hall if the class size is large enough.  If you get a house (permanent) job your radworker training is given onsite after you are hired.

There are many here with better answers but hopefully this will get you started. 

Welcome to Nukeworker!
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

  -Bertrand Russell


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of ™, LLC © 1996-2021 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?