Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Stephen Kelser

Author Topic: Stephen Kelser  (Read 4769 times)

rabbit

Stephen Kelser
« on: Apr 29, 2004, 12:35 »
As printed in the local paper:

Stephen J. Kelser, 52, of Lynch Hill Rd., Oakdale died April 20, 2004 at his residence after an extended illness.

He was born Sept. 13, 1951, in Allentown, PA, the son of the late Bernard and Elaine (Yeager) Kelser.

He married Roxanne (Bragdon) Kelser Aug. 14, 1982, in Montville.

He was employed as a Health Physics Technician for Bartlett Nuclear in Plymouth, Mass.  He was a past member of the Montville Zoning Board of Appeals, a life member and treasurer of the Montville Fire Company, and a past Scout Master for Troop 9.

In addition to his wife, Roxanne, he is survived by his son, Brian Kelser of Oakdale; his step-daughters, Annette Gordon of Oakdale and Amy Delicato of Uncasville; his brother, Bernard Kelser of Fla.; his sisters, Joanne Schwab of Fla., and Eileen Craddock of Uncasville; his step-grandchildren, Teresa Delicato and Page Gordon; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Calling hours will be held at the Montville Funeral Home of Church and Allen on Tuesday evening from 6 to 8 p.m.  A graveside serivce will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at lSt. Patrick Cemetery in Montville.

Please visit the online memorial at www.mem.com.

Memorial donations in Stephen Kelser's memory may be made to Hospice of SE CT, 179 Gallivan Lane, PO Box 902, Uncasville, CT 06382.

The Montville Funeral Home of Church and Allen, Rte 32, Montville is entrusted with arrangements.

stownsend

Re: Stephen Kelser
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2004, 03:53 »
Steve and I worked several jobs together through out the years.I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2004, 04:06 »
Steve worked outages at Calvert Cliffs for the last several years.  My deepest sympathy and prayers for his family.  I enjoyed working with Steve and I knew (as did he) that this time was coming.  In spite of his illness he kept a great attitude and lifted those of us around him.  I will truly miss Steve.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2004, 07:57 »
I worked with steve alot at calvert and millstone.He did make the job interesting to say the least.He did entertain me, housepuke,craps7,radbitch,smooth young asian boy,and biloxi blues at calvert.
When we worked at calvert the last time together, he did look bad but he kept on chugging and tried to work as long as he could.
I will say a prayer for him and his family.
radbastard

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?