Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NEED ADVICE TO GET IN  

Author Topic: NEED ADVICE TO GET IN  (Read 4751 times)

alexbelmont

NEED ADVICE TO GET IN
« on: Sep 09, 2009, 10:12 »
First off I would like to thank everyone who posts on this site. It has helped me in some ways but now I need some advice on getting in the energy sector. I've been trying to get in for a little over a year now  and  still no luck. I have been selected and passed the MASS and TECH tests but that is as far as I've gotten. When I  spoke to some employees(break time during the MASS test-I already passed the TECH) they were surprised that I wasnt already employee'd since that test has an extremely high failure rate. I know that im young and dont have much expierience but I know like 7 people my age with less expierience that are already employee'd with them because they have connections(is that the only way to get a low-level trainee type position?). Any tips to get an interview and follow ups would be greatly appreciated

Content1

Re: NEED ADVICE TO GET IN
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2009, 11:24 »
Contact Joey at Bartlett.(800) 225-0385   If he can't find you something in a entry-level decon job, nobody can.  He is the best.

alexbelmont

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2009, 07:03 »
What state is he in?

surf50

« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2009, 05:18 »
Okay. I hope you realize you've asked a completely nonsensical question.
Do what Content1 has told you to do. Call Bartlett. Or go to their website and use your powers of deduction. You'll find your answer. Good luck

alexbelmont

« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2009, 10:19 »
I apologize for my ignorance. I didnt know what state Bartlett was in.

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Sep 18, 2009, 10:16 »
Bartlett is in Mass. call 1-800-225-0385. Ask for Eric Bartlett.

alexbelmont

« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2009, 08:02 »
So Eric or Joey at Bartlett can make calls to constellation?

Content1

« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2009, 10:42 »
They have connections with stars, constellations, even Galaxies . . .They were there at the Big Bang and have all the contacts.  If they can get you in, take up another line of work.

Content1

« Reply #8 on: Sep 21, 2009, 10:44 »
The last post it should have been "can't" not "can."  typo. 

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #9 on: Sep 22, 2009, 05:29 »
Try using the "modify" button at upper right of the old post...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?