Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Anyone know of any Nuc Sites hiring? OPG Bruce etc?  

Poll

Anyone need a diverse and multi faceted nuc. eng?

Canada
0 (0%)
Canadian Nuc. Eng
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Anyone know of any Nuc Sites hiring? OPG Bruce etc?  (Read 5076 times)

max1955

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum! What a wonderful place!

I am currently a contractor with experience in Nuc. Waste Management, Enviro. Qualific., Reactor Safety, Reg Affairs etc .... the list goes on .... former OPG most of my career and contractor for the last 10. My wife can barely stand to put up with me at home so much so i'm looking for work. I've excercised almost every single contact I can think of however, if anyone might have some leads or needs please introduce yourself. And introduce yourself anyway! So glad to be on here!

hatrai07

Re: Anyone know of any Nuc Sites hiring? OPG Bruce etc?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2009, 02:51 »
Have you spoken with CTS or Ian Martin regarding the Bruce site? 

max1955

Re: Anyone know of any Nuc Sites hiring? OPG Bruce etc?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 10:16 »
Yes I have,

Apparently what I hear from other Eng's recruiters are having difficulties themselves trying to get internal staff to get moving.

I contacted Ian Martin up there, several times, I am on there roaster, even was about to start a project at OPG but it fell thru, so im not in their bad books ... however not even a returned call.

Majority of my colleagues have said they know there are vacancies, they need people but I have to go thru agencies.

But thanks for the info,im hopeful something will come up :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?