Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Rad Worker Halloween Costume

Author Topic: Rad Worker Halloween Costume  (Read 7769 times)

Offline HomersTwin

• Very Lite User
Rad Worker Halloween Costume
« on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:59 »
Where can I get a single pair of Orex Coveralls with the hood?

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Rad Worker Halloween Costume
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:16 »
Do they have to be orex or can they be tyvek. If tyvek is ok then you can buy them from QC Supply. Phone number is 800-433-6340. They are about 4-5 dollars a set including coveralls, hood and shoe covers. Hope this helps.

Content1

« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:53 »
It is more effective to carry a meter, were a set of yellows, with respirator if you are trying to scare anyone.   I don't think there are any laws unless to try to incite fear, like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.   I don't know if  you can find that in a halloween store.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2009, 10:05 »
It is more effective to carry a meter, were a set of yellows, with respirator if you are trying to scare anyone.   I don't think there are any laws unless to try to incite fear, like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.   I don't know if  you can find that in a halloween store.

I actually have a photo from 86 or 87 Millstone outage where someone wore cloth coveralls and a full face respirator to the Halloween party... I'll dig it up and post it.

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2009, 11:37 »
Okay, Your Orex coveralls and hood are in the mail. You should have them by Monday or Tuesday , Wednesday at the latest. I got them from Eastern Technologies Inc. Hope they get you through Halloween.  :)

Offline stormgoalie

• Former RP Supervisor, now an Engineer......
  • Very Heavy User
  • Go fast or go home!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2009, 12:55 »

And make sure you have a good old thorium dipped lantern just to complete the effect.
WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, or blasphemy.

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2009, 02:23 »
Better yet get some of that Lite salt. A pile of it will peg a frisker. LOL That should do it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?