Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu TESC BSAST IN RADIATION PROTECTION honeypot

Author Topic: TESC BSAST IN RADIATION PROTECTION  (Read 3567 times)

IWUZZAGUDELT

TESC BSAST IN RADIATION PROTECTION
« on: Sep 19, 2009, 12:54 »
I just got my NRRPT certification, and am looking for any input on TESC's perceived value in the industry. I'm an ex-ELT, so the NW military contact told me I could essentially get two years toward the degree. Sounds good, but I don't want to waste my money if the degree is not well thought of. Any comments/alternatives would be appreciated. Thanks

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: TESC BSAST IN RADIATION PROTECTION
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2009, 01:40 »
I just got my NRRPT certification, and am looking for any input on TESC's perceived value in the industry. I'm an ex-ELT, so the NW military contact told me I could essentially get two years toward the degree. Sounds good, but I don't want to waste my money if the degree is not well thought of. Any comments/alternatives would be appreciated. Thanks

I used my NRRPT credits towards a degree (not from TESC), and here is my experience.

Some job specs call for a degree.  ANY degree.  If they want you, then the TESC degree will get you the job.

And, even if the job spec doesn't REQUIRE a degree, a diploma from TESC will show you were willing to complete a full program.

Obviously, if a resume reviewer is trying to make the final decision on who to call in for an interview...and it's you vs. someone with identical qualifications, except their degree is from a traditional degree program...the TESC might not get you the interview.
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?