Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Roy Clugston
honeypot

Author Topic: Roy Clugston  (Read 4728 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Roy Clugston
« on: Sep 30, 2009, 10:04 »
I would have posted this earlier, but I only heard about Roy's passing today.  I worked with him a few times at plants, mostly Beaver Valley, and one time at a research lab D&D in Delmont, PA.  I always enjoyed his company, he had a knack to make you laugh. 

Roy J. Clugston

1945 - 2009

Roy was born on November 14, 1945 and passed away on Wednesday, June 10, 2009.

Roy was last known to be living in Rochester , Pennsylvania .

http://www.tributes.com/show/Roy-Clugston-86216777
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Roy Clugston
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2009, 10:53 »
I worked with him at one of the Exelon plants.

He used to love it and laughed out loud when we called him "Cluggo".

God rest his soul.

Offline pbooth

• Light User
Re: Roy Clugston
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2009, 01:50 »
I worked with Roy many years ago at Yankee Rowe, He was not only a good tech he was also a good guy and good friend. pbooth

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?