Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Is it mandatory that I declare my time at college?
honeypot

Author Topic: Is it mandatory that I declare my time at college?  (Read 12118 times)

Glowing_Since_09

Re: Is it mandatory that I declare my time at college?
« Reply #25 on: Oct 06, 2009, 12:58 »
that will have zero to do with you getting a clearance or not. Thanks for playing.

So u neglected the info before it?

co60slr

« Reply #26 on: Oct 06, 2009, 02:11 »
Yikes. I'm glad i was fortunate to never talked to police officers, and i'm fresh out of High School. Back ground check for me can virtually find nothing, and one of my parents already have a security clearance cause he works for the FAA.
What does talking to police officers have to do with anything about a background investigation?   What will your family, friends, and neighbors tell an investigator that comes knocking on their door in months to come?  Maybe during the 5 year investigation?  An olympic swimmer recently said "yikes" too after one of his "friends" ratted him out.

What's "yikes" mean?  It means "it all comes out in the wash...eventually".   :-)

Fermi2

« Reply #27 on: Oct 06, 2009, 04:05 »
Maybe I only understood part of the post. If you were booted out of college for disciplinary or legal reasons you best disclose when you contact the recruiter. If you left of your own volition, like I did then it's none of their business.

lwrozans

« Reply #28 on: Oct 06, 2009, 05:10 »
I wish I could say that Marssim, but it was definitely a college administration movement to have me removed from the student body
I'm going to put all the information that applies to this incident in my paperwork
Thanks for all of the good advice, everyone

Offline Vorschau

• Very Lite User
« Reply #29 on: Oct 08, 2009, 06:16 »
late advice. you have nothing to worry about, to qualify for enlisted nuke they only look at your high school transcripts. your college courses mean nothing. they will only ask why you stopped, people stop going to college for plenty of reasons. you can say anything. i suggest the truth, but i've seen MANY people who dropped out of college come here to get their life back on track, and it is perfectly accepted here. It's more of a stereotype to be honest, they say that nukes are here because they procrastinated too much and dropped out of college or never went because they didn't want to go into debt (Like me!). don't lie for anything, especially something as stupid as that, the nuclear pipeline will take a college dropout who admits it tenfold over someone who doesn't display "Moral Courage" to admit their faults. It's a big part of the "Integrity" program they have here.

you're fine. don't let recruiters screw you, because they screwed me and now I have to deal with my own stuff here.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?