Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Patrica Sasser honeypot

Author Topic: Patrica Sasser  (Read 9250 times)

duke99301

Patrica Sasser
« on: Oct 15, 2009, 05:07 »
Patrica Sasser
She was a long time worker at the Handford area retired in 1988 she has fought a long battle with parkinsons.
Mom worked at 2750, she stated work in the labs and her last job was overseeing PU movement at 234-5 Z plant.
she was married for 50 years to Efton Sasser who last worked as a planner in the 200 east tank farms.
some of you know me Mark Sasser I worked with he at handford for 11 years. She never missed a days work and was married to my father for 58 years. she will be laid to rest in pasco this weekend.
thankyou for all your kind words .
Mark Sasser
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2009, 07:06 by duke99301 »

jowlman

Re: Pratrica Sasser
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2009, 11:32 »
Mark,

I am sorry for your loss. I never knew your mom and it has been years since we worked together, I think IP2 was the last time. You said many kind words about your mom, I am sure that she was a great lady.

Fred

DDD

Re: Pratrica Sasser
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2009, 12:08 »
Mark, So sorry to hear of your loss, My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
PM me if you need anything I am still here in Idaho hope to run into you down the road somewhere. Take care my friend

Daryl D

duke99301

Re: Patrica Sasser
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2009, 02:42 »
thankyou  both of you. I am off to VC summer I have to be back there next week.

hezabear

« Reply #4 on: Oct 16, 2009, 06:20 »
Sorry for your loss . Know that you and your family are in my prayers. And that your Mom is in a better place. Always Brad

Offline guido.nyc

• Very Lite User
  • Keep it...you needed one anyway!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2009, 05:37 »
Mark,
So sorry to hear about your Mom, no words can describe your loss...our sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Take care my friend. :(
GUIDO
Eating, loving & digesting are, in truth, the 3 acts of the comic opera known as life & they pass like bubbles of a bottle of champagne.  Whoever lets them break without having enjoyed them is a fool.

duke99301

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2009, 01:40 »
thanks guido
it has been so long I miss ya.

duke99301

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20, 2009, 01:51 »
I want to thank all of you for your kind words Mom and dad both had 80 years at handford I started there to .
I want to thank Bruce Moffit for being there .I love ya Brother I can never repay you for your kindness and help. I start night shift at VC summer tuesday they were very nice to allow me to go home just as the outage was starting .
my dad told me they were married 58 years thats pretty good .

Dwayne

« Reply #8 on: Oct 21, 2009, 06:41 »
My Prays are with the Sasser family!!!
Worked with Pat a few times....What a Great Lady she was!!!!
She will be missed!

duke99301

« Reply #9 on: Oct 23, 2009, 08:22 »
Once more thankyou and thank Jessica for the nice flowers my dad thought that was nice. He asked who you were and I told him how much road techs become family and try to help out anyway they can. it was very nice of you.
and for all the old hands from handford I wanted to thank Tom Patterson for coming.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2009, 06:04 »
Hey Mark,
Sorry to hear of your loss.  My prayer list has increased to include you and your family.

Best wishes and write when you can, I know the pain and hurt when we lose a parent.

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 11:58 »
Mark, Tammie's and my hearts go out to you and your family. Call, Email or Pm if there is anything we can do to help.
Dusty and Tammie

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 08:14 »
Mark,
Sorry for your loss!  Spanky McFarlin
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 11:32 »
Sorry Mark.  Two losses so close togeather.. Best to live each day as a gift.
Nancy

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?