Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Michael W Toole honeypot

Author Topic: Michael W Toole  (Read 8041 times)

nukie33035

Michael W Toole
« on: Oct 23, 2009, 03:25 »
Michael W. Toole, a R.P. Supervisor at Grand Gulf Nuclear passed away Thursday, October 22, 2009 due to surgery complications. A memorial has been set up in his name with the American Liver Transplant Association, Mid South Division, 5050 Poplar Ave, Suite, 1526, Memphis, TN 38157. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, October 27th at Riles Funeral Home located at 5000 Indiana Ave., Vicksburg, MS 39180. Mike also worked at various plants for Atlantic Group and Bartlett Nuclear. He was also a R.P. Supervisor at Wisonsin Electric. He is survived by his wife Pat Toole, 5 children, and 8 grandchildren.

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: Michael W Toole
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2009, 04:06 »
Very sorry to hear this - Mike & Pat worked with us up here at VY. He will be missed. He was a strong tech that taught this old dog a few new tricks.
Pat, you and the family will be in my prayers...

John
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

hezabear

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2009, 09:17 »
What sad news this is Mike was one hell of a man. Work with him in Maine and he always had my back. The world of Nuclear has lost a good one. My prayers are with Pat and all of the kid's. So sorry for your loss Always Brad

nukie33035

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2009, 08:22 »
I just wanted to thank all for the cards and flowers, that we have received through these rough times

Pat Toole

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2009, 08:09 »
Pat.....I was shocked to see this post. I am very sorry for your loss. Mike will be missed by all who knew him.

Penny

stownsend

« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2009, 10:38 »
Pat,I'm so sorry to hear this.I last talked to Mike about five years ago when you were at Brown's ferry.You're in my prayers.
Steve

jackstuart1

« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2009, 02:12 »
Pat, I was so sorry to hear of your loss.  You are in my prayers.

stu

nukie33035

« Reply #7 on: Nov 15, 2009, 10:43 »
I specially wanted to thank everyone at Point Beach Nuclear Plant for the card , it really meant a lot to me coming from there..Thank you again....

smiltner

« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2009, 04:16 »
O Pat, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! You know how I loved Mike and what a great person he was! He will be so greatly missed by all who knew and loved him! You and the rest of the family are in my thoughts!
Sue

Offline aubergine63

• Light User
« Reply #9 on: Dec 30, 2009, 10:07 »
I worked with Mike many times and he was the consummate gentleman, superior at his job and was just so nice.  I am so sorry for your loss.  It is a loss to the HP community, too.  Just know that many, many people liked him tremendously.
I'll pray for you and your family,  wish you the best.
Relax.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?