Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu in processing testing at duke power oconee station  

Author Topic: in processing testing at duke power oconee station  (Read 8046 times)

msmitty56

hello everyone, i'm mike and have been hired as an industrial steel worker for fluor at the oconee nuclear plant in s.c. i have never had to take the (pat) or the (rwt) test, can someone give me some insight, is it hard? is there something i can study online? i really need this job as i have been laid of for 3 months and have a family to support. any help would be appreciated. i have to report for training nov 2. is this test taken on a computer? is it multiple choice?
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2009, 07:18 by msmitty56 »

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: in processing testing at duke power oconee station
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2009, 06:35 »
hello everyone, i'm mike and have been hired as an industrial steel worker for fluor at the oconee nuclear plant in s.c. i have never had to take the (pat) or the (rwt) test, can someone give me some insight, is it hard? is there something i can study online? i really need this job as i have been laid of for 3 months and have a family to support. any help would be appreciated. i have to report for training nov 2.

Top of the page, there is a tab that says "Study" - leads you here: http://www.nukeworker.com/study/. You want General Employee. Might want to look over some of the HP material to familiarize yourself with some terms.

Another thread that may help - http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=5062.0 -  some of the terms we use - it'd help if you understood or were familiar with some of them...

Good luck.  :)
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

msmitty56

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2009, 06:48 »
THANKS SO MUCH I'LL TRY THAT. I 'VE WORKED INSIDE EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY FOR FLUOR, SO THE TRAINING/ TESTING WAS DIFFERENT.

Offline spentfuel

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Oct 27, 2009, 12:23 »
If its the same test I have taken at Duke yes it is on-line and is multiple choice. 

And remember if the question has anything to do with plant operation call the control room.  If its radiological its usually call RP

good luck

sf

msmitty56

« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2009, 05:34 »
hello everyone, i'm mike and have been hired as an industrial steel worker for fluor at the oconee nuclear plant in s.c. i have never had to take the (pat) or the (rwt) test, can someone give me some insight, is it hard? is there something i can study online? i really need this job as i have been laid of for 3 months and have a family to support. any help would be appreciated. i have to report for training nov 2. is this test taken on a computer? is it multiple choice?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?