Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Best cartoons for depicting nuclear management

Author Topic: Best cartoons for depicting nuclear management  (Read 4084 times)

Offline FrankyJack

• Very Lite User
  • Closing Time
Best cartoons for depicting nuclear management
« on: Nov 02, 2009, 06:25 »
Gotta be Dilbert I suppose...   
If they wanted it done right, they'd do it different..

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
Re: Best cartoons for depicting nuclear management
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2009, 12:30 »
I always liked the ones you come across in the odd nooks and crannies of the plant where the person depicted was probably never likely to go. ( or the painters/wall washers)
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?