Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Debra Smith

Author Topic: Debra Smith  (Read 5891 times)

Offline nuclearpear

• Very Lite User
Debra Smith
« on: Nov 09, 2009, 03:14 »
Debra Smith,  Bartlett decon tech passed last week of a heart attack while working at Surry, she is the mother of Norvella Bernice Smith who is also a Bartlett  decon tech  and Jr HP.  will post more details as i get them.

basketlady

Re: Debra Smith
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2009, 06:51 »
I've worked with both Debra and Norvella and enjoyed being in their company. Norvella, I'm so so sorry far your loss. I could see to the love  between you and your mom. " One Day at a Time".           Lillie Davis
« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2009, 06:52 by basketlady »

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2009, 04:05 »
Norvella,
I am so sorry to hear of another loss for you.  With your Auntie last month and now your momma.  It is the hardest thing to loose your mom.  I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.
Nancy Baker

scott_c38

« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2009, 03:57 »
  I'm sorry to hear of the passing of debra she worked for me last outage at fermi 2 she was a joy to be around even no it was a short time i knew her she left a lasting impression on us all here we send ourdeepest sympathy to norvella and here family. Scott a Clark. you are in are prayers always. mike bucher also worked with us he sends his regards and god bless you all.

Jr8black3

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2009, 10:18 »
Norvella as Scott said your in our hearts and prayers. Norvella she will be missed by many. Sorry I didn't get to know ya'll more, I was always trying to deal with other things up there at Fermi.

Norvella I'am very sorry about your loss..

If you need anything let me know.

Kevin Ott 

kobster

« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 2010, 09:16 »
Norvella,
 Please call me @ 207-319-9552.  Gibbsy

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:19 »
Very sorry to hear, both Debra and Norvella worked for me out at Wolf Creek a couple
years ago and did a great job, very pleasant to be around.  Condolences to all family members.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?