Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jake Hatton (Heather & Brian Hatton's son)

Author Topic: Jake Hatton (Heather & Brian Hatton's son)  (Read 11001 times)

Offline tigger

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Jake Hatton (Heather & Brian Hatton's son)
« on: Nov 11, 2009, 12:26 »
As many people may know already, about a month ago, Jake had a relapse. Things had been going well, then this past Friday, Jake turn a turn for the worse. The MRI showed that there were several tumors on his brain, and not just the two that we all thought were there. Jakob Hatton lost his battle with cancer on Monday morning with Heather and Bryan by his side. They have recieved tons of love, support and prayers from family and friends. And I know they are both thankful to have such wonderful people in their lives.

They have a website they had started while Jake was going back and forth to Chapel Hill. The web site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jakobhatton

This is the information for Jake's Memorial Service.
We will be having a memorial service for Jake on

Saturday  Nov 14th, 2009 at 1:00pm

At :  Port City Community Church
                     250 Vision Drive
                     Wilmington NC   28403

910-202-8800

www.portcitychurch.org

There will not be a viewing just a memorial service to celebrate Jake's life.

Anyone who knows Heather and Bryan know what they have gone through and how much this little boy means to them. Please keep them, and their daughter Danielle in your thoughts and prayers during this time.
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2009, 03:39 by Camella Black »

hezabear

Re: Jake Hatton (Heather & Brian Hatton's son)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2009, 02:18 »
With a sad heart I read that Jake had passed away. Heather and Bryan I am so sorry for your loss no parnet should ever have to bury their child. May god be with you during you time of need. Know that Jake is playing now in heaven. And that you and your family are in my prayers. Brad

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2009, 03:38 »
I never had the honor of meeting Jake, but he has been in my thoughts and prayers for many years and Heather and I often talked and shared thoughts on Jake and our Dorie.

This has to be the saddest and hardest post that I have ever typed in my life... God Speed Jake and may God shine his warming light down on your mom and dad...

with love,

Miss Camella

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2009, 07:17 »
My thoughts and prayers are with you!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2009, 11:15 »
Heather & Brian,
You opened up your lives to all of us through Caring Bridge and the updates here.  Thank You for that.  May the love of your family & friends, your faith, and this wonderful community help you and sustain you through this time. 

Peace,
Tom
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

ld5030

« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2009, 03:58 »
Dear Brian and Heather,

I am so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you both during this sad time.

Larry Dustin

Industry_event

« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2009, 01:32 »
Dear Heather,

I am sorry to hear the news, as a father of three I could only imagine what you are going through.
Children are a blessing and nothing in the world can replace a child. I often tell people  I am the richest
person in the world, I know that, all I have to do is look into their eyes. Parents are suppose to see their
children to grow and fulfill our dreams. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Rome

Melrose

« Reply #7 on: Nov 12, 2009, 04:56 »
Heather,
What can anyone say... We are so saddened to hear this.  Heather and I have two now.  I can't even begin to imagine how you feel.  Just know that our hearts are so very heavy right now.
We are all thinking of you and your family.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 12, 2009, 07:26 »
Dear Heather and Brian,
            I worked with you at BV SGR.  It is with a heavy heart I write this message.  I cannot find the words to to express my sorrow for you and your family.  I hope you can find comfort in God at this time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2010, 09:46 by techtoolong »

RADBASTARD

« Reply #9 on: Nov 13, 2009, 05:27 »
Dear Heather and Bryan
Me and my wife worked with you years ago and our hearts and prayers go out to your son and your family.
We all know how much you loved your son and went you went through and with your angel and you are truly wonderful parents.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
tom and kadja

mimi417

« Reply #10 on: Dec 01, 2009, 10:20 »
dear Heather- i am so sorry for you  and your family's loss- please know you are all in are in my prayers-
Sharon Mueller

ageoldtech

« Reply #11 on: Dec 05, 2009, 07:13 »
Brian and Heather I am truly saddened by your loss, I have been following the posts over the years and have prayed for a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
May God Bless you in this time of sorrow.
Hambone

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?