Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu newbie stew

Author Topic: newbie stew  (Read 1876 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
newbie stew
« on: Nov 20, 2009, 12:50 »
there wuz a brand new stewardess, just outta stew school, 'n her first flite wassa round trip cross country with a lay over between legs.
da pilot, when he found out it wuz her furst time, told her not to worry, he'd make sure she'd be ok. 
'n he did, when they got two da layover, he took her to the hotel where da crew stayed, got her checked in 'n how to do da billing back to the airline, showed her where da restaurant wuz, da bar, where da cabs were two go shopping.  everything she kneaded to have a relaxing evening inna strange town.  he made sure she new dat da crew wuz to bee at da airport @ 6 am 'n left her to go on his own.
da next mourning, while dune prelim work on da flight, he noticed she wuzzant their.  he called her room 'n she answered in tears. 
he asked, "didn't you remember that you were to be her at 6?"
"yes" she cried, "butt i can't get out of the room!"
"you can't get out of the room"  he asked?
"no, there's only 3 doors!"
"why can't you get out of the room, what 3 doors are you talking about" he asked wit exasperation.
"theirs 3 doors!  1 is for the bathroom, 1 is for the closit, and 1 is marked 'do not disturb' !"
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?