Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jobseeker Board Doesn't appear to be sending Activation Keys

Author Topic: Jobseeker Board Doesn't appear to be sending Activation Keys  (Read 7894 times)

Offline X-Nuke

• A nuke gone horribly wrong
  • Moderate User
  • Life just doesn't get any better than this!

Signed up on the board this morning and never got a key.  Went back and requested a replacement and that didn't work either. Both times the web pages said that an email was sent.  Double checked everything and checked that spam filter didn't grab the emails.  Looks like a problem at the server end.  Thanks.

Bill
Another day, another opportunity for excellence!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
You ISP is probably blocking emails form our server.  Try a different email address, like gmail, msn or yahoo.

Offline X-Nuke

• Moderate User

I'll give it a try and see where I end up.  I'll post how it turns out.

Bill

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Thank you.

Offline X-Nuke

• Moderate User

You are apparently correct.  An account on gmail got an immediate reply.  I'm good to go.  Thanks.

Bill

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Some ISP's just don't like us.  We shower, use deodorant...  nothing seems to help.

Offline X-Nuke

• Moderate User
It's probably our punishment for letting Dave Warren post in the PolySci forum.  :P

Okay, I'm just kidding, it's probably me posting in the PolySci forum. :-\

Bill

P.S. Got to say I'm pretty happy with the responses from employers.  Activated my account after lunch, applied to two jobs, already got a call on one of the two, and I might be on the job Monday.  Probably the best experience I've ever had with any job board.  You can add this to the testimonials.
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2009, 09:46 by X-Nuke »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Got to say I'm pretty happy with the responses from employers.  Activated my account after lunch, applied to two jobs, already got a call on one of the two, and I might be on the job Monday.  Probably the best experience I've ever had with any job board.  You can ad this to the testimonials.

Thank you.  that is great news indeed.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?