Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ELT Shore duty options...

Author Topic: ELT Shore duty options...  (Read 5811 times)

Ratt

ELT Shore duty options...
« on: Dec 01, 2009, 12:51 »
I guess I should also introduce myself.  I'm a MM2 ELT on a Virginia class stationed out in Pearl.  Been on board for 4 years for the whole initial crit and sea trials fun and games. probably another month and I will be qualified EWS.  Its time for me to leave the boat and move onward with my Navy life.  Being on a new boat, the majority of the Eng dept folks have rolled out for first tour guys.  I'm up for a shore duty, and really have no idea what is available.  The Command and the detailer are pushing Prototype and thats not really the route I want to go.  I finished just below half way in Power school, so A-school/Power school are probably out of the question.   Just looking for a few pros and cons of the shore duty options available for an ELT.

Offline Adam Grundleger

• Moderate User
Re: ELT Shore duty options...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2009, 07:33 »
You could always go for RCT.  I knew the folks at C105 pretty well, and were ok to work with. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?