Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Test release form  

Author Topic: Test release form  (Read 3916 times)

jaskiej

Test release form
« on: Dec 02, 2009, 03:18 »
Have passed the Poss and interviewed for an aux operator job w/ duke.  All went well they are looking to do offers and hire in the spring so waiting on that but do not like not having a fall back option so i have applied to a similar job w/ entergy and they are requesting that I submit a release form so they can get my poss results and start interviewing.  Will doing this hinder employment opportunity w/ duke or is it a standard practice amoungst companys to share the data?

Offline Neutron_Herder

• SRO / STA
  • Moderate User
Re: Test release form
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2009, 03:44 »
"If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking" - Gen. George S. Patton

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?