Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Alan & Scott Campbell's father honeypot

Author Topic: Alan & Scott Campbell's father  (Read 7774 times)

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Alan & Scott Campbell's father
« on: Dec 07, 2009, 03:23 »
When you say your prayers, please include Scott & Alan Campbell's father, Robert. He is in the hospital and has been very, very sick. I grew up with this family and they are very special people! Spanky McFarlin
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline dinutt

• RPT (HP)
  • Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker!
Re: Alan & Scott Campbell's father
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2009, 07:20 »
Alan(Hambone), Scott my prayers are with you both and your family during this time with your fathers illness .thanks for the post Spanky,hows it going since you left us at PTN  8)

RADBASTARD

« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2009, 06:17 »
BONE AND SCOTT
I wish your father the best and our prayers are with him and your family.
We have known each other for over 20 yrs and are great friends and my heart goes out to you.
GOD BLESS

Melrose

« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2009, 09:09 »
HamBone, Scott,
Sorry to hear of your father's illness.  I let the Mrs. know, we'll be thinking of you and the your families.

take care

Offline radtech4coin

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2009, 11:37 »
Scott, Allan sorry to hear, Keep a positive attitude. There is always Hope. It's been a long time. Best Wishes.  Tim Long

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2009, 02:16 »
Got word that Scott and Alan's Dad is doing much better, thanks for the prayers.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #6 on: Feb 02, 2010, 07:51 »
Just got word that Robert Campbell passed away today. My sympathy to Scott and Hambone.

ISOCS

« Reply #7 on: Feb 02, 2010, 08:49 »
Hambone, sorry to hear about this. Bob

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #8 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:38 »
Bone and Scott sorry to hear about your father. i know that there is no correct response at a time like this, may you and your family's be protected by the hand of God.

Call if I can ever help, or just listen.

Wish I could have met him.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?