Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tom Malachina
honeypot

Author Topic: Tom Malachina  (Read 4232 times)

mountain

Tom Malachina
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 04:17 »
Tom Malachina died on the 7th of December, 2009.  He was employed by Sevensons Environmental on a dirt job in the Philly/NJ area.  Those of us who worked with or knew Tom are going to miss his big smiling mug for a long, long time.  God be good to him.

Jr8black3

Re: Tom Malachina
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2009, 06:17 »
Mark, I knew Tom from a job up in Cleveland with Mota a few years back, heck of a nice guy. I really feel bad for his wife and family as they also lost their 19 year son to a car accident a few weeks ago..

I can only imagine what his wife is going through.

God Bless the Malachinas in this tough time..

Kevin

Jr8black3

Re: Tom Malachina
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 07:54 »
Tom was top shelf.. This business lost one hell of a good man, and a tech.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?