Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu A Toast

Author Topic: A Toast  (Read 5522 times)

Offline NukeLDO

• Heavy User
A Toast
« on: Dec 25, 2009, 08:37 »
(with my ginger ale) to those standing the watch this holiday.  May God bring you home safely.
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offline Gamecock

• Gold Member
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
Re: A Toast
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2009, 03:35 »
(with my ginger ale) to those standing the watch this holiday.  May God bring you home safely.

I'll also drink to that (with my sparkling cider).

“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2009, 06:38 »
Clink!!

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2009, 06:53 »
Cherry Coke here but the sentiment is the same. Thank you for allowing us to have a safe Christmas knowing we are under the protection of our wonderful members of the Armed Services and the worlds finest Navy!

Mike

Jr8black3

« Reply #4 on: Dec 27, 2009, 12:02 »
Mike, not a military man but I do thank all that have served and still are, we have a free country because of all you guys and gals..lol Mike I support our troops, don't ever worry about me growing a left wing..

Cheers to all the troops..

Kevin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?