Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Which plant has the shortest walk from the contractor parking lot? honeypot

Author Topic: Which plant has the shortest walk from the contractor parking lot?  (Read 22591 times)

kbaxendale

I guess I got lucky then, when I worked Comanche Peak they gave me a parking sticker for employee parking. It was maybe a one minute walk to security.

Rob143

Pre 9/11 the walk at Peach Bottom would have been on my list.  It isn't bad now but not the good old days anymore.

St Lucie was still a short walk in 2004/05 but no idea what it looks like now.

Susquehanna is a crap shoot. You can catch a spot close to the guard shack or you can end up in the overflow lots. That lot became a disaster area after a respectable snow in 07(?).

tselby

Here at JAF post 9/11 security mods the contractor lot continues to move south and west away from the plant the walk into the guard shack can take upwards of 15min

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?