Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu INL input/help  

Author Topic: INL input/help  (Read 4285 times)

Evl_Twn

INL input/help
« on: Dec 15, 2009, 09:46 »
Hey,

So i did a lot of searching and couldn't find much input or help. I'm getting discharge from the navy in january and really want to go to work at INL. I've applied to several job listings on the career site with no avail. What is a good way about getting into INL fresh out of the navy. I'm a 6 year Electrician qualified through shutdown reactor operator. INL is where i would like to get into and work, idaho is home to me and that is where i want to go back to.

any help would be great, and it seems january may not get here soon enough yet way to fast.

Thanks,
Chris

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: INL input/help
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2009, 10:02 »

Offline flgator

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: INL input/help
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2010, 10:12 »
Hey Chris,
     Interested in Radiological Controls Technician field work?  Make a resume with quals and experiance as CPW.  Then call Bartlett Nuclear Inc. @ 800-225-0385 ext. 1268 (Tricia) or E-mail bartlettinc.com.  DOE Core study guides are available from Bartlett (FREE).  If I can help, sometimes I answer mail at home when I'm not working (which is very seldom these days)  suenew@tds.net or call 912-399-7198 sometimes I answer messages there.  Work is plentifull Nationwide.  I recomend Arco, ID.  Contact me if you need further assistance.   v/r Jeff  God Bless America

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?