Career Path > NRC

NRC Employment

(1/2) > >>

Fermi2:
Does anyone here work for or have in the past worked for the NRC? I have some questions.

LT Dan:
Something the self-proclaimed, all-knowing nuclear genius does not know about?

I would have thought that with your 20+ years of commercial nuclear experience, you would be on a first name basis with all of the  various NRC commissioners.  Heck, I would have thought they would consult you when they had a problem since you are such a great source of knowledge. 

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: LT Dan on Dec 24, 2009, 01:18 ---Something the self-proclaimed, all-knowing nuclear genius does not know about?

--- End quote ---

C'mon now....he can't read EVERYone's minds at once....

B.PRESGROVE:
LOL, the new guy (LT) has spoken.  Careful young padawan the force is not that strong with you yet, beware the darkside (Broadzilla) that you do not give into your hate for powerful it is.  Only the good side (years of experiance) is more powerful to overcome the darkside.  (sorry starwars is on spike all day and Im nerdin out)

Jester:

--- Quote from: B.PRESGROVE on Dec 24, 2009, 02:17 ---LOL, the new guy (LT) has spoken.  Careful young padawan the force is not that strong with you yet, beware the darkside (Broadzilla) that you do not give into your hate for powerful it is.  Only the good side (years of experiance) is more powerful to overcome the darkside.  (sorry starwars is on spike all day and Im nerdin out)

--- End quote ---

Hahaaaaahahahaaaa. You're my hero!
No offense, BZ. I have only love and respect for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version