Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Brad Brown honeypot

Author Topic: Brad Brown  (Read 29793 times)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Brad Brown
« on: Dec 24, 2009, 03:02 »
Sadly, my brother Brad Brown died this morning at his home in Barnwell, SC. Brad had been sick recently and it is believed that he suffered a massive heart attack. Funeral plans will be announced later.

Mole Funeral home in Barnwell, SC will be handling the arrangements.

On a personal note, I'd like to say that Brad was the very best baby brother a girl could ever ask for; there when I needed him but just enough of a pest to make life exciting. I will miss him so very much.

Camella

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: Brad Brown
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2009, 03:30 »
Camella,

I'm soooo sorry to hear this.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jim and Lorrie

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2009, 04:27 »
My condolences to you and your entire family.You are in my prayers.
Call Before You Dig!

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2009, 04:49 »
My condolences to you and your family Camella. You will all be in our prayers.
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2009, 05:23 »
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and yours. Very sad for something like this to happen during a holiday of joy.

diliigaf

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2009, 05:56 »

Camella,

I am very sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2009, 06:24 »
Camella,
I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'll be praying for you & yours.

God Bless,
Tom
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

longbow55

« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2009, 07:16 »
I am so sorry for your family's loss. Brad was always fun to be around. My wife and I shared many laughs with him, being around him was a lot of fun. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Offline meyer8906

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #8 on: Dec 24, 2009, 07:40 »
 :( It has been many year since I worked with Brad.  Our prays are with you at this time of Sorrow.

Offline hatchling2002

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:28 »
We are so sad to hear this. We have worked with Brad for years and will miss him badly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #10 on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:45 »
Camella,

I am deeply saddened by the news of Brad's death.  I worked with him at CY for over a year. He was a good tech and a good friend. He will be missed. May you find the strength and faith to make it through these times of grief. You will be added to my prayer list.

FINNI
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #11 on: Dec 24, 2009, 11:04 »
Thank you all for the posts and emails, they are much needed and welcomed. Brad's funeral will be held on Tuesday, December 29th at 1 pm at the Church of The Holy Apostles in Barnwell SC.

I will check in with all of ya'll later but for know I am seeking the compfort of sleep.

stewdill

« Reply #12 on: Dec 24, 2009, 11:51 »
I am very sorry to hear of Brads passing he was great fun to hang around. And grumpy as heck. But good natured grumpy. I got to work with him this fall and I am glad I got to see him before he passed. Try to have a Merry Christmas. You guys are in my thoughts. Melissa Cogdill

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
« Reply #13 on: Dec 25, 2009, 12:28 »
Camella

Im so very sorry for your loss..my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Hugs,
Kathleen
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #14 on: Dec 25, 2009, 09:03 »
I'm sorry for the loss of Brad, Camella. For you, his family, and the nuke community. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jim Parker
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline incrediblehulk

• Moderate User
  • Dum vivimus, vivamus!!
« Reply #15 on: Dec 25, 2009, 09:47 »
Camella and family,

So sorry to hear of Brad's passing. Everyone who knew him will miss his wit and warmth. He brightened every place he went, and he'll brighten the place he's in now.
                                                                           -Steve Holcomb
Life is short. That is all there is to say. Get what you can from the present - thoughtfully, justly.
                               - Marcus Aurelius

Liberty is never unalienable. It must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes.
                          -R.A. Heinlein

Offline Shawnee Man

• Moderate User
« Reply #16 on: Dec 25, 2009, 10:41 »
My condolences to you and your family Camella. You will all be in our prayers.

ljeanniepc

« Reply #17 on: Dec 25, 2009, 07:44 »
Camilla & Henry,

OMG!!!!!!! So sorry to hear of Brad's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Just reconnected with him a couple months ago; talking about when we were all in Maine.

Always,
Jeannie

Pronuke#1

« Reply #18 on: Dec 26, 2009, 09:40 »
It broke my heart when I got the phone call Christmas Eve about Brad's passing. I had only known Brad the past few years, but we became quick friends and coworkers. He was very good at being both. He was a sharp RP who could be counted on to do the right things. He was also not afraid to say or do the right thing when maybe it was not the easiest thing to do.
It comforts me knowing that Brad had his faith, family, friends, and work to bring him joy right up to the end.
I spoke with Brad's wife Paula this morning and they are asking that no flowers be sent to his service. Instead, an offering in Brad's name may be made to the Children's Playground Fund of the Holy Apostle Church in Barnwell, South Carolina. I know Brad would like that.

Bobby Leigh

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #19 on: Dec 26, 2009, 10:28 »
my condolences to you n your family during this difficult of times.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Jr8black3

« Reply #20 on: Dec 26, 2009, 11:57 »
Camella, Sorry for your loss, your a great person that always says the right things at the right time.. I hate it for you
Your like the MOM of this site,, I feel so bad for you..

Kevin

dymaris

« Reply #21 on: Dec 26, 2009, 12:09 »
I can't express how sad the news of Brad's passing has left me. I worked with Brad all of last year. He was outspoken, grumpy, but also kind, thoughtful and a true friend. My thoughts and prayers go to ALL of his family, personal and professional. We all loved him and we all will miss him. We have lost a true friend!

Dee 

Offline jdem60

• Very Lite User
« Reply #22 on: Dec 26, 2009, 01:44 »
Carmella,
i'm very sorry and shocked to hear of Brad passing, much too young. my thoughts to you and family .

stownsend

« Reply #23 on: Dec 26, 2009, 07:17 »
Camella and Henry
I'm so sorry to hear of Brad's passing.My prayers are with you and your family.
Steve

FatMalky

« Reply #24 on: Dec 26, 2009, 07:49 »
I was shocked when I heard on Christmas Eve that Brad had passed away.  I liked Brad a lot and we had fun "working" together.  He was extremely funny and very kind and caring.  We shared a very similar, dry sense of humour and I'll definitely miss seeing him when I'm back at Oconee.

I know Brad's family meant a lot to him so I'm very sorry for their loss.

Rest In Peace, Brad.  You'll be missed!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?