Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu brunswick nuclear, not union any more

Author Topic: brunswick nuclear, not union any more  (Read 6365 times)

Offline azezzo

• Very Lite User
brunswick nuclear, not union any more
« on: Jan 04, 2010, 02:54 »
hey guys i'm a prodigal union carpenter, havent worked an outage in about 7 years, going thru the schedule and calling different locals, i was told by local 312 cp. that brunswick wasnt doing the upcoming outage with union help, so whats the deal, whos supplying carpenters? and whos running the outage?
 i have mainly worked for the venture, and raetheon once at lasalle b4 the venture

i need a J. O. B.

please help
I am Mike Clifford, was a 21 year union carpenter, worked Dresden, Braidwood, LaSalle, Quad Cities, D.C. Cook, and Commanche Peak. I used to partner with Mike Kumke. Now an ASO for Knolls Atomic Labs.

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Re: brunswick nuclear, not union any more
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2010, 12:58 »
hey guys i'm a prodigal union carpenter, havent worked an outage in about 7 years, going thru the schedule and calling different locals, i was told by local 312 cp. that brunswick wasnt doing the upcoming outage with union help, so whats the deal, whos supplying carpenters? and whos running the outage?
 i have mainly worked for the venture, and raetheon once at lasalle b4 the venture

i need a J. O. B.

please help

If your looking at carpentry/scaffolding work contact Derrick Saucier w/BHI - Team 1 (910-457-3006) onsite at Brunswick - we will be supplying the Scaffold Crew.

Eric Bartlett
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Jr8black3

Re: brunswick nuclear, not union any more
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2010, 09:26 »
oh boy,,

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?