Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Scaffold builders honeypot

Author Topic: Scaffold builders  (Read 16670 times)

Offline usmc72

• Very Lite User
Scaffold builders
« on: Jan 13, 2010, 10:06 »
Can anyone help me locate more companies other than Shaw, Stone and Webster, Bartlett, and Dayzimmer that hires scaffold builders. Out of work for close to a year.

Offline jason

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Scaffold builders
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2010, 08:49 »
Hey, Call Derrick Saucier for Carpentry/scaffold at Brunswick Nuclear Plant per Eric Bartlett.
Good Luck

Offline jason

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2010, 08:51 »
Derrick Saucier's   phone number is (910) 457-3006.

Offline usmc72

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2010, 12:37 »

Thanks for the info. Sending out resume and contacting those that were giving. Hope it works out. Union is trying but they just don't have the same pull as years ago. Need new politicians.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2010, 04:36 »
Thanks for the info. Sending out resume and contacting those that were giving. Hope it works out. Union is trying but they just don't have the same pull as years ago. Need new politicians.

Ummm... the politicians elected last time were the ones the union endorsed. Are you trying to say they are not coming through for you as promised? Amazing.  ;)

BTW -- if you are having trouble finding job postings for scaffold builders, you might try the Approved Nuclear Terminology. You are a Nuclear Scaffologist.
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010, 09:12 by RDTroja »
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2010, 11:12 »
http://www.safway.com/

Maybe they won't be working in a nuke, but these guys are EVERYWHERE else.

Good luck.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline azezzo

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Feb 16, 2010, 04:30 »
as of today they are still hiring for north anna $24.75 an hour and $90 a day, +$300 in and $300 out outage is scheduled to start march 21 and run about 27 days

if any one has been there as a carpenter/scaffold builder, i would appreciate your input on the plant and contractor, i have been asked to to go and havent decided yet.
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2010, 04:34 by azezzo »
I am Mike Clifford, was a 21 year union carpenter, worked Dresden, Braidwood, LaSalle, Quad Cities, D.C. Cook, and Commanche Peak. I used to partner with Mike Kumke. Now an ASO for Knolls Atomic Labs.

joey71

« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2010, 09:16 »
as of today they are still hiring for north anna $24.75 an hour and $90 a day, +$300 in and $300 out outage is scheduled to start march 21 and run about 27 days

if any one has been there as a carpenter/scaffold builder, i would appreciate your input on the plant and contractor, i have been asked to to go and havent decided yet.

Anyone know who to contact on this one, DZ is out here at DC Cook but it isnt like they go around asking guys to go from plant to plant --with work being so tight everyone is hush hush along with the union halls, it is hard to get anywhere-- wouldn't mind headed out to VA if it is available!! Thank you very much!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?