Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What questions should I ask in the interview?

Author Topic: What questions should I ask in the interview?  (Read 3697 times)

MikeHamende

What questions should I ask in the interview?
« on: Jan 18, 2010, 06:27 »
I am interviewing this week for an NLO position, and although I have a general idea of what they will ask me, I am unsure of what to ask them.  Any suggestions for good questions to ask after they interview me?  Any help will be appreciated.

BWB519

Re: What questions should I ask in the interview?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2010, 07:54 »
I am not sure where you are interviewing, but one of the biggest questions you should be asking is the status of the plants licence renewal with the NRC.  Most plants initial operating licences expire sometime in the near future and, although some already have extensions, you should be wondering if an extension from the NRC to operate the plant longer is in the cards or not.  The last thing I would want is to take an offer somewhere only to find out 3 or 4 years down the line that I have to pick up and move on.  Just out of curiosity, where are you interviewing?

JustinHEMI05

Re: What questions should I ask in the interview?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2010, 10:52 »
 Check your PMs from me as well.
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2010, 05:48 by JustinHEMI »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?