Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New CHP class starting - Colorado State University  

Author Topic: New CHP class starting - Colorado State University  (Read 4655 times)

CSURam

Colorado State U has a completely online CHP prep course starting Feb. 1.  It's course EDLL 2005, and I know that a number of those on this forum have taken it with good results.

You can find the Health Physics Exam Review course description at: http://www.learn.colostate.edu/courses/EDLL/EDLL2005.dot . . .enrollment is a link on the same page.

This is the third year of this course offering, and it seems to be a great prep course for those who do the work.  It takes a lot of time, but the payoff is sweet.

Good luck!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: New CHP class starting - Colorado State University
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2010, 08:30 »
How much is it?

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2010, 09:23 »
I am taking it, Its about 1200 dollars, with books about 1350.  I hope to pass my part 2 this year!!!

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2010, 07:55 »
Section 200 (Online via RamCT)Date: Feb. 1 - May. 21, 2010 (16 wks.) Instructors: Thomas Johnson Tuition: $1,195 Registration ends Thursday, Jan 28, 2010

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?