Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Chris Reavy honeypot

Author Topic: Chris Reavy  (Read 4780 times)

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
Chris Reavy
« on: Jun 14, 2004, 10:24 »
Chris Reavy, longtime Palisades’s housemouse, passed early last week after a long bout with cancer. Those working with Chris will miss his quick wit, smile and smooth golf swing. He was a loving father and all around decent person. We know his family and department are hurting without him.  Godspeed from those of us down the road.

"Pretty Boy", hit one long and straight for all of us left behind. See you soon. Peace
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

Offline Duke Nuker

• Retired Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness
  • Moderate User
  • Currently Fly Fishing
Re: Chris Reavy
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2004, 12:19 »
Chris Reavy was a great person.  I had great fun playing golf and just being around him when I worked Palisades.  He could make even the worst job fun with his great attitude and laugh. He will be missed greatly by all who knew him.

Jeff White
Is it time for coffee yet?

Jen-Jen

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2004, 05:51 »
I had heard he was having a bad bout with cancer.  At least he doesn't have to suffer anymore :'( 

I knew him when I was an operator at Palisades.   I did not know him well, though, and seeing that he has passed on at such a young age, I wish I would have known him better. 

My condolences to his family and friends. 

---As a side note... that guy's hair was ALWAYS perfect  8)
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2004, 05:53 by Jen-Jen »

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2004, 01:13 »
I knew Chris when he started at Palisades as a security guard and will miss him. I will always remember him giving me a hard time about my "Honey Bears" whenever they played his beloved Dallas Cowboys. Rest well Chris and GOD Bless.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?