Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Chuck Hansen

Author Topic: Chuck Hansen  (Read 4065 times)

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Chuck Hansen
« on: Jan 28, 2010, 04:28 »
Chuck Hansen, most recently a Reactor Operator at Callaway, passed away this morning.  Arrangements are pending and I'll post as soon as I hear of them.  

I can't say I knew Chuck well, however I can say I never had a bad experience when our paths crossed.  He always had a smile no matter what was happening and never put you down if you asked him a question about something.  Godspeed brother.
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2010, 02:41 by Nuclear NASCAR »
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Chuck Hansen
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2010, 02:47 »
 Mr. Charles E. "Chuck" Hansen, age 51 years, of Jefferson City, Mo., died Thursday, January 28, 2010 at St. Mary's Health Center.

Chuck was born January 31, 1958 in Canyonville, Oregon the son of Kenneth Arthur and Darlene Fay Drake Hansen.

Chuck was valedictorian of the 1976 class of Tenino High School, Tenino, Washington and attended Western Washington University.

He graduated from the United States Navy Nuclear Power School and served on two submarines, USS Gato (SSN 615) and USS Barb (SSN 596).

A resident of the Jefferson City area for the past ten years, Chuck was a reactor operator at the Callaway Nuclear Power Plant.

He enjoyed watching football and was an avid Washington Redskins fan.

Survivors include: his mother, Darlene F. Hansen of Bellingham, Washington; three sisters, Diane Kay Kremenich and her husband Allen of Everett, Washington, Pamela Jean McKenzie of Port Orchard, Washington, and Penny Lynn Ingram and her husband Jeff of Olympia, Washington; two brothers, Gregory Alvin Hansen and his wife Lenora of Olympia, Washington and Curtis Allen Hansen and his wife Tammy of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and five nieces and one nephew.

He was preceded in death by his father, Ken Hansen.

A celebration of his life will be held at his home, 914 Diamond Ridge Dr., Jefferson City, Mo., from 12:00 Noon until 9:00 PM Monday, February 1, 2010.  Private graveside services and interment will be conducted at the Woodlawn Cemetery in Ferndale, Washington.

Those desiring may make memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society.

Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Freeman Mortuary.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?