Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NRRPT a bachelors?  

Author Topic: NRRPT a bachelors?  (Read 19966 times)

Offline Deep'n the Swamps

• Light User
Re: NRRPT a bachelors?
« Reply #25 on: Feb 04, 2010, 07:19 »
The astute notwithstanding, nor the belligerents, it stands to reason then, that hermeneutic deficiencies may be a direct result of epistemological deficit. Though rational agreements may be found among the various morphologies presented, the few do not render the intended devoid of truth. Agreed, wealth should not be defined or ensconced by the pocket alone.  To such effect, however, I find juxtaposition arguments, tempting as they may be, rather unconvincing as a whole, though not in part.

So, rather than capitulate to inevitable social or cognitive dissonance, we should urge the upstarts to choose the higher over the other, as intended by the founders, pending individual fortitude, of course. Yet, the byproduct of our contemporary economic strata, nearly ruined by the greedy and the Bolsheviks, renders pseudospeciation more prevelent now than ever. The need to combat this  increases by the day, unless one finds happiness and comfort in pauperhood, or wherever they find themselves in the social strata….agreed again.  

My only complaint, then, may be inspired by precipitous eisegetical textual incantations offered so incessantly on this thread.    

I suggest we break bread and celebrate the guild which binds us… those random disintegrations.
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2010, 08:22 by Deep'n the Swamps »
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathan Swift

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #26 on: Feb 04, 2010, 08:14 »
The astute notwithstanding, nor the belligerents, it stands to reason then, that hermeneutic deficiencies may be a direct result of epistemological deficit. Though rational agreements may be found among the various morphologies presented, the few do not render the intended devoid of truth. Agreed, wealth should not be defined or ensconced by the pocket alone.  To such effect, however, I find juxtaposition arguments, tempting as they may be, rather unconvincing as a whole, though not in part.

So, rather than capitulate to inevitable social or cognitive dissonance, we should urge the upstarts to choose the higher over the other, as intended by the founders, pending individual fortitude, of course. Yet, the byproduct of our contemporary economic strata, nearly ruined by the greedy and the Bolsheviks, renders pseudospeciation more prevelent now than ever. The need to combat this is increases by the day, unless one finds happiness and comfort in pauperhood, or wherever they find themselves in the social strata….agreed again. 

My only complaint, then, may be inspired by precipitous eisegetical textual incantations offered so incessantly on this thread.   

I suggest we break bread and celebrate the guild which binds us… those random disintegrations.

So we should agree to disagree and have a beer?!?!  ;)

• Light User
« Reply #27 on: Feb 04, 2010, 08:41 »
In the spirit of the brotherhood...yes. Except that I'd rather an aged single malt whiskey, if you don't mind good sir.  :)
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathan Swift

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #28 on: Feb 05, 2010, 07:54 »
I'll join you in that Single Malt, if you promise to leave your thesaurus at home.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

• Light User
« Reply #29 on: Feb 05, 2010, 01:19 »
I'll join you in that Single Malt, if you promise to leave your thesaurus at home.

Thesaurus? Although slightly insulting, I'm willing to look past it as unintentional. I hear the glasses clinking now....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?