Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Contract work in South Africa

Author Topic: Contract work in South Africa  (Read 5413 times)

neutronjack

Contract work in South Africa
« on: Feb 03, 2010, 11:15 »
I've just become aware of an opportunity in South Africa but I don't have any info concerning per diem, obtaining transportation, where to live, should I insist on being paid in US dollars.....etc?  Basically the logistics req'd for a US citizen to work in south africa........

Any and all information would be most welcome.

Thank you

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: Contract work in South Africa
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2010, 11:36 »
I've just become aware of an opportunity in South Africa but I don't have any info concerning per diem, obtaining transportation, where to live, should I insist on being paid in US dollars.....etc?  Basically the logistics req'd for a US citizen to work in south africa........

Any and all information would be most welcome.

Thank you

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,16627.0.html
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

South_African

Re: Contract work in South Africa
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2010, 11:52 »
The guys who came over from the USA, the UK and Mexico last time had lots of problems, especially getting paid, and the taxes. You need to consider very carefully as the company that was employing them, really messed the guys around.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?