Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu jerry dorulla

Author Topic: jerry dorulla  (Read 4982 times)

Offline jdem60

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
jerry dorulla
« on: Feb 23, 2010, 08:51 »
My old"chum" Jerry Dorulla passed away on Saturday. Jerry worked up in the northeast his last job at the CY decommisioning. A man with fantastic work ethic, and a great sense of humor. He was greatly respected by all.I'll always remember his laugh, his pre-job briefing were something to behold,we all loved his "jerryisms". he will be missed. Rest in Peace "mypostky"
jeffrey

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
Re: jerry dorulla
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2010, 09:18 »
This is sad news for sure. Jerry and I worked together a few times and I never saw him with a frown on his face. He is what I consider a true friend, even though we went a few years between meetings he was always the first to come over and say hi. I am sure he is in a better place right now with a lot to smile about.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2010, 12:06 »
Jerry was one of the best. He always had a smile or Grin, a laugh, a story, or something to brighten the day,  even if it was a beer at the bar.
I had a good time working with Jerry at CY and will always remember him as a kind soul.  Save a space for me Jerry.

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2010, 06:38 »
I met Jerry at Millstone back in 1986 and made a friend for life; he was a kind and  helpful to a lowly office clerk and didn't mind helping when I switched over to control pt monitor. I left CT in 1988 and never saw him again until 2009 at the CY Decomissioning; it was if time had stood still. He had the same great smile and attitude and you would have never known it had been over 20 years since we had last seen each other.

Jerry is in a great place with some equally wonderful people.

Camella Black

Offline Murphy

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2010, 08:16 »
Every outage I think of Jerry gratefully, remembering his guidance and his hearty laugh; every cadillac I see springs memories of him at CY and his happiness when he finally let go of the clunker cadi for the silver one.  I'm sad to hear he's left us, but I hope he's having a blast up there.  He will be missed . . .   

sammoyers

« Reply #5 on: Mar 05, 2010, 03:22 »
Jerry was a good guy, he never seemed to let the crap at CY get to him. He was always there early and would stay late if needed. He will be missed. :'(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?