Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Direct Deposit for Bartlett

Author Topic: Direct Deposit for Bartlett  (Read 5828 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Direct Deposit for Bartlett
« on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:59 »
I just read a memo that said that Direct Deposit was now available for ALL Bartlett employees.

When did that change, and why hasn't anyone mentioned it?

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
Re: Direct Deposit for Bartlett
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2010, 09:50 »
Mile we just arrived at Susquehanna this week and everyone had  a direct deposit form it in there inprocessing folder.  Don't know when it went in affect,  I have had direct deposit for years now.    It's about time I think.   

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2010, 11:40 »
I've had it since they started it as well...  But its nice to see everyone is getting it now.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2010, 07:15 »
Nice to see, but I don't think any kudo's are in order for Bartlett offering this. It's 2010 for god sake! You have a company that has a majority of it's employee's traveling the country from site to site or at least working away from home on a longer project and you don't offer all of them direct deposit?! I wonder if the computers in the home office use floppy disks?
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2010, 09:12 »
I wonder if the computers in the home office use floppy disks?

Only until the punchcard reader comes back from the shop ;)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?