Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuke Recruiter Overseas? honeypot

Author Topic: Nuke Recruiter Overseas?  (Read 7971 times)

MaybeNuker

Nuke Recruiter Overseas?
« on: Mar 02, 2010, 09:08 »
Hey, Im located overseas In Germany. Specifically in the Ramstein Air Force Base area. I took the ASVAB on Ramstein  and with my line scores I calculated that Im able to take the NAPT. Only problem is Im having trouble finding a recruiter. I believe theres one in Italy and another in Heidelberg, Germany but whenever I call the one in Germany I never get an answer. Does anyone know of any other Navy Recruiters located in my area? Thank you.

Offline crusemm

• Moderate User
Re: Nuke Recruiter Overseas?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2010, 12:12 »
Try this contact info:
U.S. Navy Recruiter
United States Navy Recruiting Europe
Kleber Kaserne building 3245 room 316
Kaiserslautern Germany
0049 0631 411 8492
DSN 483-8492
Looks like it is about 20 km from Ramstein by road.
Please be aware that, as the above offices are manned only part-time, you are likely to reach an answerphone if you call. Therefore, it is suggested that you write-in, ensuring that your name, address and contact telephone number are clearly stated.

Try these resources also.
http://germany.usembassy.gov/germany/dao/enlistus.html
www.facebook.com/navyrecruiting
www.navy.com
www.elnavy.com
www.cnrc.navy.mi/

Good luck, hope this helps :)
Authentic truth is never simple and that any version of truth handed down from on high---whether by presidents, prime ministers, or archbishops---is inherently suspect.-Andrew Bacevich

MaybeNuker

Re: Nuke Recruiter Overseas?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2010, 01:38 »
Ironically the first number worked and I got in contact with my new recruiter.

Thanks for the help and Im sorry if It was already posted or something.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?