Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tech Support honeypot

Author Topic: Tech Support  (Read 1069 times)

getaclue2

Tech Support
« on: Feb 05, 2003, 04:15 »
Dear Tech Support:  Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0. Now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.  I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Desperate ***************************  Dear Desperate:  First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0.If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly.WAV files.Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.These are unsupported applications, and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.  You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7. Good Luck,Tech Support

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Tech Support
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2003, 04:55 »
I bumped up your karma, and forwarded the joke to my favorite girl.

DainJer

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2003, 04:56 »
can you send it to my favorite girl? i dont want the wife to find out....

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2003, 03:55 »
Now that's funny!  Had to print it out and give to my wife.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?